Skip to content
- If you need data Recovery Services then do not run a program such as scan disk, check disk or Norton disk doctor to attempt and repair your hard disk, floppy disk or zip disk. Running scan disc, check disc or Norton disk doctor to attempt and repair your hard disk, floppy disk or zip disk can occasionally lower your odds of getting your data back. Running scan disc, check disc or Norton disk doctor to attempt and repair your hard disk, floppy disk or zip disk can sometimes do more harm than good.
- If you have deleted Files on your hard disk and would like to receive the deleted files back then you have to conduct a Data Recovery program to recover the deleted files before doing anything else with you pc such as installing programs or De fragmenting your hard disk. Running a Data Recovery program before doing anything else with your computer will provide you the best chance at being able to recoup your data before it is overwritten. You may also send your hard drive into a Data Recovery Service to recover the deleted files for you rather than working with a data recovery program.
- If your hard drive Begins making sounds that it was not making before then be certain to keep all of your important data backed up since this could be a sign your hard disk is going bad. If you do it then when the hard drive goes bad you need have to worry about recovering your information since you will already have a backup.
- If your computer Does not start windows then before you send your hard drive into a Data Recovery service or run a ανακτηση δεδομενων program to attempt and recoup your data you should try starting windows in safe mode and attempt to disable or uninstall any programs which were recently installed which may have led to the issue of windows not opening. Then attempt to restart the pc if windows start to find out if windows do not start then you will have to consider sending you hard drive into a Data Recovery service to recover your data or attempting to conduct a data retrieving application to recover your information.
- If you are currently using Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows X P as your operating system and your computer does not start Windows NT, Windows 2000 or Windows X P then try pressing the F8 key once every second once you turn your computer on. Do not hold the F8 key down. Pressing the F8 key once every second should show you a menu which you can select a list of things from. Pick the item that reads Last Known Good Configuration. This can sometimes fix Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows X P so that Windows NT, Windows 2000 and Windows X P will begin.